In the case of the insurance products below*, please refer to the following procedure when a defect is found.
- MAMORISUMAI INSURANCE™
- MAMORISUMAI INSURANCE for Renovation™
- MAMORISUMAI INSURANCE for Large-scale Renovation™
- MAMORISUMAI INSURANCE for Existing Houses™ [Type I:Seller is a real estate agent]
- *For the following products, please refer to the individual site.
How to make insurance claims
Following is how you make insurance claims for MAMORISUMAI INSURANCE™, MAMORISUMAI INSURANCE for Renovation™, MAMORISUMAI INSURANCE for Large-scale Renovation™ and MAMORISUMAI INSURANCE for Existing Houses™ (when a seller is a real estate agent)
Please call our local representative office when a defect is found or informed of occurrence of defect by a housing owner.
When an on-site investigation finds out that the case should be an insured event, prescribed items shall be reported to OHW Ltd. in writing.
- *If the procedure above is not followed without good reason, insurance money may not be paid or its amount may be reduced.
Please be careful
- OHW Ltd. will not perform the settlement negotiation with the house owner on behalf of the housing supplier. In the case of where an event that a housing supplier shall bear defect liability, the housing supplier is responsible for carrying out negotiations, in consultation with OHW Ltd. when needed.
- In cases where a housing supplier carries out a repair work or pays compensation without approval from OHW Ltd., all or part of insurance money may not be paid.