We, Organization for Housing Warranty OHW Ltd. shall sustain our efforts to carry out our mission and to ensure the successful and proper operation of the Act for Secure Execution of Specified Housing Defect Warranty Liability, in a fair, impartial and transparent manner in order to provide safe and reassuring houses to housing consumers.
We have established the following principles that we believe are critical in order to perform our mission, and declare that we observe not only relevant laws or regulations and our own rules but also public rules and ethical norm on all fronts as a social entity.
- 1. Maintenance of the public trust
- In order to carry out our mission and to ensure the successful and proper operation of the Act for Secure Execution of Specified Housing Defect Warranty Liability, we endeavor to perform our activities in a healthy manner and to maintain the public trust.
- 2. Strict compliance
- OHW Ltd. observes applicable laws and OHW rules and performs its activities in a sincere, fair and impartial manner, which will never be in jeopardy against social norm.
- 3. Disclosure of information regarding OHW activities
- OHW Ltd. discloses the information on its activities in a proper and fair manner, which should enhance transparency.
- 4. Proper management of information
- OHW Ltd. obtains, stores and uses the personal information according to the relevant laws or regulations. The information must not be disclosed or misused, and OHW Ltd. never discloses confidential information obtained through its activities to the third parties.
- 5. Immediate and appropriate response if problem arises
- If a problem occurs, OHW Ltd. addresses the problem in a quick and appropriate manner including investigation of the fact relevance toward a desirable solution.
- 6. Stern and uncompromising attitude
- OHW Ltd. takes a firm stand against illegal or unreasonable demand from antisocial forces.